Friday, April 16, 2010

Neuromusculosketetal Disorder

More phrases

and continue the phrases relating to what is heard frequently on business in the LinkedIn site. They do not stop coming, a rich debate stoves and other interesting network of networks.

As in the previous entry ( "bickering" ) I have selected those that apply to the world of projects ... You enjoy (or suffer )!!!:
.
contract not smart to tell people what to do; contract to the best to tell me what I have to do ...
.
is your anger!
.
One must know how to read between the lines ...
.
I consumed the budget, but it will shrink for the next project.
.
The customer is king, but I am the Emperor! (The sponsor).
.
best is the enemy of the good.
.
visible face of the project is you, if you want to worry about then, began to take care now.
.
I do not pay you to move a pencil, I'll pay to move the entire cartridge!
.
Is this cost is real?
.
can leave personal problems at the door Company ...
.
Tell me what's the problem. And find me three solutions.
.
At work do not come to make friends.
.
been doing well is a lifetime ...
.
We have to reinvent!
.
This is nothing personal ...
.
Tan sencillo como que lleguemos al número.
.
Yo valgo más de lo que me pagan.
.
The money is in the street!
.
already you'll get used to how it works here ...
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment