Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Does Jennifer Hewitt Have Hair Extensions

Seru Giran - Seru '92

I never left at all, but again. To bring back good music. From my personal collection, I want to share with you my favorite albums. The ones that I like, which I marked.
The '92 was a busy year special to me. It was the year I started playing drums, which made me discover this band and also was the year of his return. I speak of Seru Giran.
There is too much to say, good and bad, of this return. I will not elaborate too much. Would make a blog just Seru (and maybe you do ... maybe you do ...). What I will say is that, despite the turnover, of all the nonsense that surrounded them and the pressures exerted on them, they made a decent album with new songs, which they deserved, perfect from start to finish, balanced, superbly produced. BEAUTIFUL. This album
open this new phase of The Music Of Gogo (revenge). Enjoy.
PD: Ah! And that this return is perfect, note that all material will be uploaded to Mediafire. Suggestions: daniel6060@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment