Thursday, October 15, 2009

Apostolic Welcome Letter

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory

The fifth studio of CCR in less than two years is my second contribution to this blog and their lives if they choose to download it.
is my favorite, being the best or the one I like, but because it was the first rock album Internacinal I heard in my life at the tender age of three years.
Cosmo's Factory , so called because in those days, frontman and songwriter for the band, John Fogerty, insisted on testing every day, in a house that had the drummer Doug "Cosmo" Clifford , so this began to call her "La Fabrica ( The Factory ) in allusion to go seemed to work go to practice, was fifth for Creedence album in less than two years, placing three singles in the top 5 of Billboard and reached number 11 on the soul charts. Creedence
My favorite, no doubt. If they know it then download it. If not, what? "Living in a tupper !?

0 comments:

Post a Comment